Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday August 5,2013

Hi all just sitting here blogging and just got through editing a video for Veggie burgers.  On Friday August 2nd my teenage daughters and I got up and went to the Vans Warped Tour in Dallas and let me tell you it was sooooo hot and well I nearly went into sunstroke. But I made it home and I was glad..... Saturday i pretty much rested up because the heat drained every  bit of energy from my body. Sunday I went to the grocery store and came home and cooked supper for my family. Here it is Monday and I cooked supper,made a video,edited it, now I'm blogging. It has been so hot here in Texas....tooo hot. I made a video of Mushroom Lentil burgers that I kinda came up with my own recipe and used what I like. Had I thought I would've added onion but I ate it on the side. Ill give you a link to that video and as always don't forget to comment,rate, and subscribe.

                                               Take care until next time,
                                                     Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment