Thursday, June 27, 2013

I need new ideas and recipes to fix for my family and video

Hi again!!!!
I need new ideas for recipes and video ideas. I'm tired of doing the same ole stuff from week to week. My family likes the traditional chicken fried something and mashed potatoes and gravy, I however like more healthy stuff. The other day I wanted pimento cheese but I didnt want to buy the crap in a container so I made it myself, ITS DELICIOUS and out of this world. I kinda made up the recipe on my own but it goes a little something like this...

A package of cream cheese softned
2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
small jar of pimentos 
about a cup of mayo -not salad dressing but mayo
salt and pepper
garlic powder
cayenne pepper
And thats it and mix it with your hand mixer or your kitchenaide.


I also made this Rotel steak dish my mom used to fix when I was a child growing up

Its 1 lb. of round steak sliced thinly
half of a onion cut any old way
can of rotel
and about 3cans of water
a few splashes of worchestershire sauce
and whatever seasonings you like
And serve over rice...you wont be disappointed.

Well thats it if you have anything you would like share recipe wise please comment here or on my Youtube channel Shanluvstocook.

Thats it for this weeks blog, Ill see ya next time,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment