Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just a regular Sunday with my family

Hi again its Sunday June 30th and well its a typical day for my family. I get up and clean house and start Sunday dinner and well today I baked a chicken and I made mashed potatoes and some sauteed spinach. So I made and uploaded a video for the sauteed spinach. I will give yall the link for it. I also want to thank Mishmawshandotherthings aka Heather for sending subscribers over to my channel I really do appreciate it. I also have a facebook page its under the name of shanluvstocook page yall head over there and like it and Ill be trying to add stuff to it. My daughters have been really busy with working and going to summer school well only one goes to summer school but the other one has been babysitting and making some pretty good money. This past week was okay but I've eaten so many tomatoes that I broke out into a rash just like I did when I was a child. I figure with the leftover chicken I'll make chicken mole enchiladas. I have all the ingredients and I bought the jar of mole sauce only because I have no idea how that is made but I will share that video. Okay that's enough for this blog. Yall take care and have a blessed week.


                                         Stay blessed,

                                               Shannon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf47oszouw

No comments:

Post a Comment